Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Current Favorite Song


For this post we were suppose to pick our favorite song as of now. I found this to be a very hard task because I like everything...well almost. But then I thought about really hard and I knew exactly what song I would pick. I chose 9 in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco. First off I really like Panic! so that helped why I picked them. But also this song is just so catchy and makes me want to sing it. This group is know for their unique style, which is shown in this interesting video, and way to get their message across. The lyrics at first glance are rather strange because first off there is no 9 in the afternoon. With its little jig it has for a melody I don't know how you can't listen to it over and over. One of the main reasons I chose this song is because of how much I like Panic! at the Disco. I saw them in concert and they were amazing. It was not just any normal concert. It was a show. They had dancers that were on stilts, fireworks, and story lines that were being portrayed right there on stage. Even if you couldn't see the band because you were too far back you still had something to look at. With all that going on you could not help but love the show. My friends and I left the concert in amazement of everything that we had seen. I was ready for the concert but not for people coming down form he ceiling. So all and all I just flat out like Panic! at the Disco and this song. So go ahead and play the video again, you know you want to.

1 comment:

Drew said...

I have never listened to Panic! at the Disco before but I really enjoyed this song. I think the title of the song is really cool also. I have never thought about it before but there really is no nine o'clock in the afternoon and I think that makes it a very creative title for a song. I do not understand why one of the guys keeps rolling around and jumping around on his bed and floor. Overall it was a great post and an awesome video.